1. It's the last day of working before the loooong holiday weekend--yay!
3. Maine Momma's beautiful odes to snow and light.
4. This article--"The Joy of Celebrating a Godless Christmas"--on Slate that echos my feelings about the holidays completely. In short, Jesus isn't "the reason for the season" for all of us and that doesn't make our Christmas any less meaningful. Very nicely done in a way that speaks up for us atheists and agnostics without denigrating those who are religious.
5. That Nice Mommy just called asking me to bring some freezer jam for Christmas breakfast. I feel like a wise little chipmunk pulling out my carefully stashed summer berries for winter feasting.
6. Dear Veens who ever so sweetly named me "The most awesome pic taking Girl" on her blog. I'm abysmal at doing the "pass it along" things, but I do so appreciate the nice thought. (And congrats on the upcoming wedding--I can't believe you're still managing to blog and comment on blogs and not be going crazy and stuff!)